New forum category

Forum news and general announcements.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

New forum category

Post by gpraceman »

A new Racing Leagues forum has been added for those wishing to discuss WIRL and PDDR racing leagues.

I have moved the threads pertaining to these leagues to that forum, but if I missed any, let me know or the moderator for the forum that it is currently located in.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New forum category

Post by gpraceman »

Another new category has been created. This one is the Off Topic forum. I started participating in another forum (hondapilot.org) and thought it was intesting to see the variety of non-car subjects that people were discussing there in the Off Topic forums. It may be helpful to the members here, if you wanted to talk about other scouting topics, vacation spots, home electronics, or other subjects.

Though, we do still need to keep the board clean and civil, so it is not an "Anything Goes" forum.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.