Forum news and general announcements.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4668
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:46 am
- Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
With the new forum software, members now have the ability to report a post to moderators. This will help moderators, as they may not be able to checkout every post in their assigned forum(s).
- Wrong Forum - The reported post is placed in the wrong forum.
- Off-topic - The reported post is off topic.
- Inappropriate - The reported post contains inappropriate content for a family oriented site.
- Flaming - The reported post contains flaming of another member.
- Spam - The reported post has the only purpose to advertise for a website or another product.
- Warez - The post contains links to illegal or pirated software.
- Other - The reported post does not fit into any other category, please use the further information field.
I will clarify the Spam classification. Advertising is allowed on the board, for derby related products and services, but there is a designated forum for it. That is the Derby Products and Services forum. Members should only report a post as spam if it isn't a derby related product/service or when a derby product/service is advertised in a forum other than the Derby Products and Services forum.
To report a post, click on the "!" button in the right bottom corner of the post.
Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.