PayPal Button

Forum news and general announcements.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

PayPal Button

Post by gpraceman »

Some may be wondering what is up with the PayPal Donate button at the top of the site. Derby Talk is a non-profit site that does incur monthly web hosting fees and ongoing domain registration fees, so if you enjoy using this site, please consider helping in its support. By clicking on the button, you will be able to make a donation in any amount that you like via PayPal's payment processing system.

I'm not looking to make a profit, so if donations ever get to a point that they exceed expenses, the button will disappear until the next year.

Thanks,

Site Admin
Last edited by gpraceman on Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PayPal Button

Post by gpraceman »

If you do not wish to use PayPal, you can contribute by Check, Money Order, Visa, or MasterCard. Just PM or email me for details.

Thanks,

Randy
Randy Lisano

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PayPal Button

Post by gpraceman »

I went ahead and removed the PayPal donate button. Instead, my software business will be supporting the site, which is basically what was happening anyways.

I do want to again thank those Derby Talk members that have contributed over the years to help defray hosting and domain costs.
Randy Lisano