GPRM - after the race

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
jeffd
Pine Head
Pine Head

GPRM - after the race

Post by jeffd »

Ok - i am sure many here at least know about the software - but i can say i really like it more after looking at our results. I just realized i can change (after the race) from our average time scoring method - to points - and anything in between - and compare the results.

(I know - to many this is old news - so just read another thread :P)

But, with all of the reports, this was really a great investment our pack made. Just thought i would put out a thanks to all involved in making the program.

My only question is - when you get updates to the program - how can you see what is actually being updated? I am sure this isin the help file - but it is more fun to ask here.

thanks
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GPRM - after the race

Post by gpraceman »

jeffd wrote:My only question is - when you get updates to the program - how can you see what is actually being updated? I am sure this isin the help file - but it is more fun to ask here.
Other than what's listed on the updates page, you can't. On that page I just summarize the fixes and improvements. Really minor fixes or improvements and ones that affect very few users don't usually get listed.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.