Hard copy or printable version of GPRM user's manual?

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
Jetmugg
Pine Head
Pine Head

Hard copy or printable version of GPRM user's manual?

Post by Jetmugg »

This upcoming weekend, I'll be in charge of our Girl Scout Neighborhood's Powder Puff Derby. This will be my first time running this event. I've been messing around with the GPRM software, running some test races on a shortened track setup, but I'm not quite confident with it yet. I just recently bought the software, got it loaded onto my laptop, and have been testing it on a shortened version of the official track, which is currently set up in my garage.

I'm at work right now, and the software is at home. I started thinking about whether or not there is a printable version of a "User's Manual" for the GPRM software. I couldn't find anything at the GPRM website, but thought that maybe there's an option to print a manual from the CD-ROM. A hard copy might come in handy during the course of the race on Saturday.

Can anyone tell me if there is such an option to print a copy of a user's manual?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve M.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hard copy or printable version of GPRM user's manual?

Post by gpraceman »

The Help file is the user's manual. You can print out one or all sections of it if you wish, but I think that is a waste of paper. The Help file is searchable, making it easier to find something than flipping through a paper manual.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.