adjustments to layout of Award Certificates

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
pack529holycross
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

adjustments to layout of Award Certificates

Post by pack529holycross »

I would like to be able to use one less row of information (visually ) than what is currently outputting from the software onto the award certificates, so that the data uses less vertically of the certificate page. OR I would like to be able to shift the existing rows of text higher up on the page, to also effect the same results in page layout.

The "car info" row is truncated, forcing the points/ MPH to move to a new line. being able to keep all of that on the same row ( visually ) will also resolve the layout issues.

What type of adjustments to the certificate race data layout can be added to the software to provide some more flexibility in certificate design?

thank you in advance for all that you do!!

Nicholas
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: adjustments to layout of Award Certificates

Post by gpraceman »

I assume you are referring to GPRM.

Can you send me an email with a screenshot of the report?

Some things can be hidden/unhidden, but you cannot currently move things around.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.