need help with Grandprix

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
Brian770
Apprentice
Apprentice

need help with Grandprix

Post by Brian770 »

I just got the newest version of Grandprix manager, I figured most of it out, but I still have no idea of how to separate the adult racers from the youth racers and still race them together.
I know it was done at the Bluegrass, but the whole group vs subgroup is baffling me. I enter the racers in the adult cub class with the youth cub class as a sub group. when i click on the cub youth all the racers i entered from the adult class are there.?. there must be a way to separate them yet race them together yet get the final results for both classes separately.
anyone done this before that can help me?
thanks.
bri
SIGNATURE?? I dont need no stinkin signature....
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: need help with Grandprix

Post by gpraceman »

If you want to race them mixed together, then they need to be in the same race group. Create separate subgroups for them under that group. If someone is showing up in the wrong subgroup, you can edit them in the Registration tab of the Main screen and put them in the correct one.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Brian770
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: need help with Grandprix

Post by Brian770 »

Thank You, It was just what I was looking for. BTW, Your program rocks.
bri
SIGNATURE?? I dont need no stinkin signature....