Driver Photo Orientation

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
10range
Pine Head
Pine Head

Driver Photo Orientation

Post by 10range »

I am wondering if there is a way to change the driver photo from portrait to landscape orientation? We are planning to display photos of the car rather than the builder. I adjusted the dimensions of the photo but this did not change how the picture was displayed. Is it possible to change this?
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Driver Photo Orientation

Post by gpraceman »

That is not something that is currently configurable. We will consider that for the next version of the software.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
msurebel
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by msurebel »

After having to take pictures independently of DMV another feature that would be nice is the ability to crop/scale a photo that you take for use. The person taking the pictures this year, took them in landscape and I had to crop them down, plus resize to 640.480 in a seperate program, then bring them in. Even if they are taken in portrait, you might want to reposition the cropped area. Similar to what you would do for your Facebook profile picture.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

msurebel wrote:After having to take pictures independently of DMV another feature that would be nice is the ability to crop/scale a photo that you take for use. The person taking the pictures this year, took them in landscape and I had to crop them down, plus resize to 640.480 in a seperate program, then bring them in. Even if they are taken in portrait, you might want to reposition the cropped area. Similar to what you would do for your Facebook profile picture.
Check out Multiple Image Resizer. It is free and processes images in bulk.
Resize images
Rotate images
Flip images
Add single or dual borders to images
Add text to images (including file and EXIF information)
Crop images
Overlay / Watermark images with another image
Underlay another image beneath images
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.