Software Question

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Software Question

Post by gpraceman »

brownboy wrote:Don't know what I did wrong, but I can't get the demo version to run. It had a box to enter a key I hit cancel, asuming that would be the demo version and now I can't get anything to happen when I double click the icon.
The forum is probably not a good place to troubleshoot your problem. Please send me the details via email or PM (or call us at 303-362-1300), like if you received any error messages during installation or running the program, if you rebooted after install, and which Windows version you are using.
Last edited by gpraceman on Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
rflehto
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rflehto »

darin_mcgrew wrote: Just a thought, but maybe you could have the awards go deeper in each class, and then it wouldn't be a problem if someone won both a class-level award and a pack-level award.

When we've had races for overall speed, we've given a big showy blue ribbon that could be attached to the trophy for the class-level award.
Thanks for a GREAT idea. I intend to suggest that at our next committee meeting. :clap:
DMWOOD
Pine Head
Pine Head

Post by DMWOOD »

gpraceman:

Do you know when this fall your update will be avaliable?
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

Friday!
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.