Need help with Race Replay

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
michaelmoo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Need help with Race Replay

Post by michaelmoo »

This is our first year running Grand Prix and Race Replay. I’ve seen it work before and am very excited about it.

I’ve been doing tests with it and the Grand Prix Timing is working great. I’m using two monitors (one monitor will be a projector) on the same computer (has XP on it) and running the newest versions of GrandPrix and RaceReplay. I’ve gone through the “Help” section and still can’t seem to get it running correctly. I know this is user error…

The issue I’m having is with the RaceReplay. I’m using a Webcam and it is working with it. But when I am in race mode and open race replay (with the icon on the race board), I get a window that pops up and is over the “results/on deck” window. Then when it replays the race it plays it on the main monitor instead of the one that will be projected. But I’m also not sure that the Racereplay window should pop up until the timer has started.

0Anyone have any ideas?

Mike
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need help with Race Replay

Post by gpraceman »

If you are running Windows in extended monitor mode, you can click on the title bar of the RaceReplay screen and drag it over to the secondary monitor.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.