Group order?

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
korey99
Journeyman
Journeyman

Group order?

Post by korey99 »

Hello all-

I don't see a way to do it, but I thought I'd ask a question about GPRM: is there a way to order the groups within a round? The only place it really matters is on the printed schedule report at the round level. I wish it would show the dens in rank order instead of alphabetical. My workaround is to prepend a number before each group.

Thanks,
Korey
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Group order?

Post by gpraceman »

Except when using master scheduling, the order in which you run the groups is entirely up to you. They will always be listed alphabetically. Once you run one group, you select the next group to run from the group list.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
korey99
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by korey99 »

I was planning on printing or exporting the full schedule (meaning all for round 1 using the lite version, not the "master schedule"). It's also in alphabetical order as well.

Is there any danger in using "1 tiger" "2 wolf" etc. to get the printed schedule the way I want it?
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

korey99 wrote:Is there any danger in using "1 tiger" "2 wolf" etc. to get the printed schedule the way I want it?
There is no issue doing it that way, if you want to.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.