Which one?

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This includes freeware, shareware and commercially available software.
Rob Shafer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Which one?

Post by Rob Shafer » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:17 pm

hello al,l some of you have been following and helping me with my dilemma about using derby software to run our woodturners battle top event. Ive decided to bite the bullet and just buy some new software and start there. so recommendations please on software.
I need to be able to assign up to eight lanes, no need ever for electronic finish must have manual finish entry and allow ties. no need for multiple divisions etc.
Right now I need it to assign four guys in four random lanes. They compete we enter 1st -4th finish position software scores 0 for first 1 for 2nd 2for 3rd 3 for 4th. you are eliminated at nine. It keeps randomly mixing players and lanes in heats until its down to the last four guys than starts over with finals. Clean slate starts over 9 points youre out. Also need it to video out display
any help would be great want to get it within the next hour club meets tonight for planning thank you all

Vitamin K
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend