Racing display feature request

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
Bugeater87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Racing display feature request

Post by Bugeater87 »

I would like to request a feature to the Racing display. Although I certainly could have missed a setting for it.

On the racing display where you have the heat lane assignments and the on deck listing, would it be possible to get lists to auto-size to get all the lanes to display? I have an 8 lane track using the latest GPRM. On the race display, you can re-size the top half (heat info) to get all the lanes to display. But then the bottom half (on deck) will not auto size the text to display all the lanes. Or vise versa. We would like to have it so that both the top an bottom will adjust the font size so that all the lanes will show in the both the top an bottom part of the display.

gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Racing display feature request

Post by gpraceman »

That feature is there, but it is really really difficult to get it to work perfectly for every monitor setup and number of lanes. The more lanes there are, the harder it gets. I spent hours trying to get that feature working perfect.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
dkoudijs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Racing display feature request

Post by dkoudijs »

Ok its not easy to find, but under the audience display, under options then settings
Go to fonts, adjust the size here, test different min/max settings here to get them to fit.