GrandPrix Race Central has moved

Links to cool non-commercial derby or regatta websites or web pages!
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

GrandPrix Race Central has moved

Post by gpraceman »

The GrandPrix Race Central website has been moved to a new server.

The photo gallery has been re-done. More importantly, this has fixed the photo upload feature, which was broken when the site was on the old server.

I have also split the Vistor photo album into two albums, one for the kids cars and the other for the adults. With some racing league cars showing up there, I thought it best to provide the delineation so as not to discourage photos of kids cars being submitted.

Stop by and check it out.

http://grandprix-race-central.com

Maybe one of these days I'll merge Derby Talk and that site, but not for now.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GrandPrix Race Central has moved

Post by gpraceman »

Also, I've added a bunch of new downloads to the site.

Most of them came from Chuck Sylvester, from A Bunch of Old Guys and a Track. Sadly, his group will no longer be doing races and they are selling all of their equipment off.
Randy Lisano

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GrandPrix Race Central has moved

Post by gpraceman »

I finally got all of the photos of my kid's cars on the site. Many were missing. Stop by and check them out.
Randy Lisano