Cubmobile, T Shirt

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Cubmobile, T Shirt

Post by sporty »

I have created a couple of logos, Heat transfered onto a couple of shirts.

For those you will be having a cubmobile race, Or have a child that has a cubmobile or will be building one.

There will be 3 shirts on e-bay starting 1-17-2005 at 6 PM, Central Standard time.

I hope that some of you take a look at the listing. You may search for it, buy Cubmobile, Cubmobile T shirt.

I have made 3 as a test run to see if there is any interest in having a T shirt.

If the listings go well, Then I will make and offer more and in a wider variety of colors.

If the shirts do not sell. I will not be making anymore of them.

Also I wanted to let you know that I will be offering a PDF Cubmobile manual on CD in about 2 weeks.

Im almost finished with it. I have over 30 pages so far. Many pictures, Tips and mods and how to's.

However, the same applies here, I hope that you will come and view the CD when it becomes listed on e-bay.

I will do a test run also, posting 3 CD's of the Cubmobile Manual, Tips, Hints and Mods.

If they dont sell. I will likely not offer again.

So those who will be building, or have a built cubmobile. OR a child racing in a Cubmobile race. Keep youe eyes out this week on E-bay for Shirts

and in the next 2 weeks a Cubmobile 30 plus page manual on CD.

Sporty
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: Cubmobile, T Shirt

Post by sporty »

here is the link to the shirt on e-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Cubmobile-Scout ... dZViewItem
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by sporty »

For those that go and see the t- shirts on e-bay.

Let me know what you think of them, the pictures and quality wize.

Feed back is good for me, esp if they do not sell. It may help me factor in if i get that thy dont look very good and consider that a reason if they do not sell.

I think they look good, compared to that there is nothing else out there.

Sporty

I'm hoping to have the PDF manual (cd) online at e-bay in the next 10 days. I may to a color manual but i know the cost would be more.

I am at 38 pages and a ton of pictures. I just need to rap it up and fine tune it and go over it.
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: Cubmobile manual

Post by sporty »

Well,

I am running a tad behind on the Cubmobile Manual. It is very close to being done.

It is looking to be over 40 pages.

This manual will cover tips and mods that I have not seen anywhere on the net at this time.

Again this will be on cd, on adobe PDF file. Paper manuals at this time would be per talking with me.

Those interested should contact me or look for it on e-bay under Cubmobile. I am gonna try and get this out on e-bay buy this coming weekend or at the latest, next weekend.

I did not know if any of the PWD sellers or goodies or manuals, would be interested in offering the Cubmobile manual on there site.

Sporty
Smell of pine
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by Smell of pine »

Sporty allowed me the chance to review the cubmobile manual. I would recommend it for anyone planning to build a cubmobile. It contains a lot of helpful information to get you on the right track, without a lot of trial and error.
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by sporty »

Smell of pine,

Thank you for the kind words on the Cubmobile manual.

For those interested in a Cubmobile manual. You will find it at e-bay. under cubmobile.

There is no reserve bid, There is a minimuim starting bid of $1.99.

I truly feel anyone who buys one, will build a better cubmobile. Those who have already built one. Will find tips to better improve the performance of the cubmobile.

The auction will start today, March 5th 7 pm pacific standard time zone.

Sporty
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

manual

Post by sporty »

So far,

The people who have bought the cubmobile manual off of e-bay have had good things to say about it and seem overall pleased with it.

I have been udpating and adding those updates as time goes on.

Soon, I will have added another 10 pages to the manual, bringing the manual to over 50 pages.

Sporty