Tools up for grabs (GONE)

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tools up for grabs (GONE)

Post by gpraceman »

I have run my last Cub Scout Pinewood Derby workshop this last couple of weekends. Time to retire as my boys are long out of scouts and I find my workload getting huge as derby season gets hot and heavy. I will be donating some of my tools to a local Cub Scout pack so they can do their own workshops, but I have a few DerbyWorx tools that I will put up for grabs. You pay shipping.

Up for grabs is a Pro Hub Tool, Pro Hub Shaver and a Pro Wheel Shaver XT (original version). I don't want to deal with parsing these out, so if you want one, you get them all. Send me a PM if interested.

Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tools up for grabs

Post by gpraceman »

Shipping would be via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate for $5.20.

I can take payment by PayPal.
Randy Lisano

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tools up for grabs (GONE)

Post by gpraceman »

These have been snatched up already.
Randy Lisano