Derby Evolution's Biggest Sale Ever

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Derby Evolution's Biggest Sale Ever

Post by Derby Evolution »

Derby Evolution's biggest sale ever! I challenge you to find lower prices on Pinewood Derby items. Most of the items that are on sale will never be restocked, so get them while you can at these prices.

http://shop.derbyevolution.com" target="_blank
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Derby Evolution's Biggest Sale Ever

The sale runs from today till 12/31/12 or till the sale item is gone. There will be no back orders allowed and once they are gone they are gone.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Things are going fast and I have already sold out of one item, it was one of those items that will never be restocked. If you are looking for a deal now is the time as the prices won't get any lower cause they are already below cost.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

All orders that have been placed have been filled. Some items only have 1 left so if you are wanting something I would not wait.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Thank you to everyone that has placed orders. Just a reminder that the sale ends 12/31/12 and many of the items are going fast. Some items will not be restocked, so if you are wanting something get it before it is gone.