One Day Sale at Michael's: 12/26

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
Vitamin K
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

One Day Sale at Michael's: 12/26

Post by Vitamin K »

Might be posting this a little late, but Michael's has a coupon available on their website for 40% off your entire purchase today only (12/26). I snagged some pine wood pieces, two tubes of Revell BSA wheels and axles and a paint sprayer handle. Might be worth the trip for some of y'all.
Scrollsawer
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: One Day Sale at Michael's: 12/26

Post by Scrollsawer »

Thanks for the 'heads up'! I went to Michael's, and bought Revell enamel paints, primers, and clear coat polyurethane for the kids' pinewood derby cars. Also picked up some micro screwdrivers, some balsa and basswood for fenders, and some cool stickers for the cars. The limited amount of Revell Derby stuff wasn't very appealing, but I definitely got some good deals to help with the kids' car builds.

Regards,

Scrollsawer
"Laugh a while you can Monkey Boy."
Vitamin K
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by Vitamin K »

I looked for some enamel paints, but those had all been snatched up by the time I got there. Ah well. Ya win some, lose some. :)
Scrollsawer wrote:Thanks for the 'heads up'! I went to Michael's, and bought Revell enamel paints, primers, and clear coat polyurethane for the kids' pinewood derby cars. Also picked up some micro screwdrivers, some balsa and basswood for fenders, and some cool stickers for the cars. The limited amount of Revell Derby stuff wasn't very appealing, but I definitely got some good deals to help with the kids' car builds.
Darin McGrew
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by Darin McGrew »

Thanks indeed. I didn't get any derby supplies, but my wife was able to stock up on yarn for her crochet projects.