10 year anniversary of Physics and the Pinewood Derby - Download for $9.99

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
jpswensen
Merchant
Merchant

10 year anniversary of Physics and the Pinewood Derby - Download for $9.99

Post by jpswensen »

It is kindof crazy to think that 10 years ago I was just starting my PhD and just finishing Physics and the Pinewood Derby with Dr. Scott Acton (I guess I am a Dr. now too, but not that kind of doctor). Scott's son from the video is all grown up, James Webb Space Telescope is almost ready to launch (which Scott and I both worked on together at Ball Aerospace), and Scott took a sabbatical and rode almost all the way around the world on a bike last year (see http://jwstworldbicycletour.com/).

Well, we are celebrating 10 years and probably close to 2000 copies of the video by offering the download of the video for $9.99 through the month of January. Feel free to share on Facebook and Twitter. There are buttons on the page below to both get the deal and to easily share on Facebook and Twitter.

Link to the promotional page on our website.