Display Case

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
iLinkD
Merchant
Merchant

Display Case

Post by iLinkD »

Display Case Here’s a great way to display your car collection. This Display Case looks great hanging on the wall or setting on a shelf next to your trophies. Check it out here.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Display Case

Post by gpraceman »

Looks like a nice case. Do you make these in other sizes? I've been looking for a wood display case to give to each of my kids to display their cars. The problem is that my daughter has 8 cars so far and with my boys in Cub Scouts and Awana, they will probably surpass that. I'd like something that would hold 12 cars.

Thanks,

Randy
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
iLinkD
Merchant
Merchant

Post by iLinkD »

Looks like a nice case. Do you make these in other sizes?
Thank you Randy. As always I’m testing the market here at Derby Talk. To answer your question at this time this is the only size that I offer. However I do plan to offer other sizes I was looking for that magical number.

I was thinking 5 cars one for each year in scouting, but 12 cars sounds good. I will work on it and get back to you.
ranman106
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by ranman106 »

Definately need a five car model!
The Wedge - It's not a doorstop, it's a way of life!