Joke

Topics not relating to derbies, regattas or cubmobile races.
Teeeman
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Joke

Post by Teeeman »

An engineer dies, and at the Pearly Gates St. Peter can't find his name for admission to Heaven...

he is sent on down to the fiery depths and forgotten...

a few years later, God is in a jaunty mood and decides to check up Satan...

He asks with a smirk: "So Satan, how's it going down there"

Satan replies "not bad"

God is a bit miffed and says "what do you mean 'NOT BAD'... have you forgotten where I put you?"

Satan says: "well, since that engineer you sent us arrived, he has the air conditioning working, the toilets are all fixed again and soon we'll have elevators"

God is angry and says "I never send you engineers. There is a mistake and I want him back."

Satan laughs and says "No" with a huge, evil grin.

God shakes his fist in rage and says "I will sue you!"

Satan then chortles and snarls "and just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

:)

-T
"I dunno..." - Uncle Eddie, Christmas Vacation
TAL
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Joke

Post by TAL »

When you're Broke, You're broke;

One sunny day about mid-day this young ambitious vacuum cleaner salesman knocked on an elderly ladies door. The elderly lady opened the door and the salesman proceeded with his sales pitch and the elderly lady calmly told him, I'm not interested I am totally broke and have No money for a new vacuum cleaner and proceeded to shut the door in the mans face. While being young and ambitious to make a sale as the elderly lady was shutting the door the young ambitious salesman stuck his foot in the door , eased his way in demanding that she see his demostration of how great and powerful his vacuum cleaner is.
So while telling her the good ol story of how great his vacuum cleaner is he slung a five gallon bucket of horse manure down the hall saying what this vacuum cleaner want get up I will eat with a spoon....

Well the elderly lady steared at him in amazement that he would do such a thing, while still stuned the elderly lady started wobbling off to the kitchen telling the salesman

"Let me get you a spoon cause the power company cut my power off this mourning"...