USED PWD track

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
jettwash
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: USED PWD track

Post by jettwash »

I am not going to sing it for you .... people are starnge when your a stranger..... DOORS.... Jim Morrison?????
DerbyStanger
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by DerbyStanger »

jettwash wrote:I am not going to sing it for you .... people are starnge when your a stranger..... DOORS.... Jim Morrison?????
GOTCHA!!

BTW....I will be setting up the track and testing some cars out this Saturday, if you're up for a drive!!

RC
Will create a good sig when I feel Like it :lol:
derby doc
Merchant
Merchant

Post by derby doc »

Hey Stanger, Nice track. Ill give you $150 for it. Oh thats right, Id have to drive 9 or 10 hours to pick it up, sorry. Nice looking cars in those track pics. Thanks for the polish, that stuff is amazing. Best polish Ive ever used. I know its for metal but have you ever tried to polish inner hubs with it? I know it gets super slick so maybe its worth trying. :mrgreen:
DerbyStanger
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by DerbyStanger »

TJgraffix wrote:Hey Stanger, Nice track. Ill give you $150 for it. Oh thats right, Id have to drive 9 or 10 hours to pick it up, sorry. Nice looking cars in those track pics. Thanks for the polish, that stuff is amazing. Best polish Ive ever used. I know its for metal but have you ever tried to polish inner hubs with it? I know it gets super slick so maybe its worth trying. :mrgreen:
Thanks TJ.... I would say you can try the white polish on the hubs, but not the green.. let me know if you do.

Thanks
RC
jettwash
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jettwash »

I wish I could, My brother flew down from philly for the weekend ... havent seen him for 2 yrs. ..... I just have to talk my wife into letting me put a track in the rec room. And I think we maybe a go.
DerbyStanger
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by DerbyStanger »

STILL wanting to sell the track..

Let me know if you are interested before I start to list it on Ebay!
Thanks
RC