2 Lane Piantedosi Wooden Track 32 foot

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
PineNut
Journeyman
Journeyman

2 Lane Piantedosi Wooden Track 32 foot

Post by PineNut »

All,
Our pack is selling our old 2 lane 32 foot wooden Piantedosi Oar track (about 6 to 7 years old) hence used 6 or 7 times. I don't know the exact year because they had it before I came on. We purchased a new 4 lane Aluminum track from Piantedosi Oar. We got a new track becuase our pack was large (fluxuates between 80 and 100 scouts) and 2 lanes just wasn't cutting it anymore. The old track would come with a 2 lane electronic micro wizards electronic finish that displays in large LED finish order of 1 and 2. Because of its age, it does not have a computer interface hence no way to get the time. The reset is on the finish line (does not have a remote reset).

Any ideas on a fair price for this track and timer? I was thinking $300 would be fair considering the costs of a new 2 lane track and timer. Track is near mint with the exception of the finish stop with the raised foam to stop the cars. The foam used was too soft and wears quickly. I think Piantedosi has since changed this material on newer tracks as our AL track is different.

I'd like to get some feed back on a fair price then would take offers I guess. Payment would need to be made to Pack 406 - we are in Cranberry PA, north of Pittsburgh. I can include some pics if there is some interest.

Thanks
reddriver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 2 Lane Piantedosi Wooden Track 32 foot

Post by reddriver »

Has this track sold? Have you set a price?
Thank you
goletter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 2 Lane Piantedosi Wooden Track 32 foot

Post by goletter »

Have you sold the track yet/

thank you
PineNut wrote:All,
Our pack is selling our old 2 lane 32 foot wooden Piantedosi Oar track (about 6 to 7 years old) hence used 6 or 7 times. I don't know the exact year because they had it before I came on. We purchased a new 4 lane Aluminum track from Piantedosi Oar. We got a new track becuase our pack was large (fluxuates between 80 and 100 scouts) and 2 lanes just wasn't cutting it anymore. The old track would come with a 2 lane electronic micro wizards electronic finish that displays in large LED finish order of 1 and 2. Because of its age, it does not have a computer interface hence no way to get the time. The reset is on the finish line (does not have a remote reset).

Any ideas on a fair price for this track and timer? I was thinking $300 would be fair considering the costs of a new 2 lane track and timer. Track is near mint with the exception of the finish stop with the raised foam to stop the cars. The foam used was too soft and wears quickly. I think Piantedosi has since changed this material on newer tracks as our AL track is different.

I'd like to get some feed back on a fair price then would take offers I guess. Payment would need to be made to Pack 406 - we are in Cranberry PA, north of Pittsburgh. I can include some pics if there is some interest.

Thanks