Pinewood Staging Stadium (TAKEN)

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pinewood Staging Stadium (TAKEN)

Post by gpraceman »

Pinewood Staging Stadium. It is yours, for only the price of shipping. I need to clear out some of my workshop space. Send me a PM, if interested.

Tired of disorganized shoeboxes and dropped cars? Set one of our Pinewood Staging Stadiums next to your starting line. This sturdy yet lightweight product stores and organizes up to 48 cars! No more hassle wondering which car runs next. Simply set the order and race! Set another Stadium at the finish line to collect and rank the finishing cars. Convenient handholds allow you to transport all 48 cars at once!

The Pinewood Staging Stadium is made of powder coated cnc-formed aluminum. The cars are secured on their bellies and further protected by end barriers. Rubber feet on the base protect surfaces from marring.
Though, I would not recommend carrying a load of cars on it, as they suggest. Too risky IMO.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
idpwdnut
Pine Head
Pine Head

Re: Pinewood Staging Stadium

Post by idpwdnut »

Sent you a PM
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pinewood Staging Stadium

Post by gpraceman »

I do have a taker for this.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.