Wanted

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Wanted

Post by sporty »

I have been urged to build some cars and enter again into the mid america race. While I doubt there is any chance We can win. Since I have sold all my stuff.

But If some of you would like to help me in atempt to do a few cars. i would greatly appreciate it.

Im looking for donations of wood blocks, and if you happen to have some (4070) wheel sets from max-v. I cant afford $26.00 a pop for a set of wheels. So if anyone bought a set within the past year and did not use them and would like to donate them. Please let me know.

Sporty
FIRENZE
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Wanted

Post by FIRENZE »

Sporty -

I may have a block of wood (shaped car body) available to donate if you are interested for the 2013 Mid America Derby Race.
Woodworkers Guild of Georgia Member
sporty
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by sporty »

FIRENZE wrote:Sporty -

I may have a block of wood (shaped car body) available to donate if you are interested for the 2013 Mid America Derby Race.

Thanks firenze, Im in need of some uncut blocks. so, a shaped one, likely would not work 4 me. but thank you

Sporty
Ickabod
Pine Head
Pine Head

Post by Ickabod »

Sporty, see your pm.
There are only two seasons: baseball season and The Void. - Jonathan Yardley