SOLD - Derby Worx Pro Body Jig & Pro Body Tool II

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
aphonos
Apprentice
Apprentice

SOLD - Derby Worx Pro Body Jig & Pro Body Tool II

Post by aphonos »

SOLD - updated 2/20/2016

Pro Body Jig
Very gently-used. Used two seasons only to make shallow starter holes by non-electric-hand-drilling. We only used it by hand-turning just a bare bit (first season, dad's hands) or the drill bit in a pin vice (second season, scout's hands). Never used with an electric drill. Maybe 16 total shallow starter holes. See? Very gently used.

Includes the #44 bit, original instructions, and original packaging.

This jig, used in conjunction with advice from Derby Talk, helped produce two first-in-den trophies and one first-in-pack trophy. But, past performance it no guarantee of future returns. ;)

$30, includes shipping (but not insurance, so if you want it insured, we'll add that amount to the total). New ones cost $42.95 + shipping.

Can be combined with or sold separately from:
Pro Body Tool II
As with the Jig, this has only been used with a hand-turned bit and is in like-new condition. $10.95 includes shipping. Or $5.00 if purchased in combination with the Jig. (Yeah, I know the new price is $11.95, but then you have to pay shipping, too.)
Last edited by aphonos on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
TXDerbyDad
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Derby Worx Pro Body Jig $35 incl. shipping

Post by TXDerbyDad »

If you don't mind me asking, what are you moving to? I ask because I got a Block/Silver Bullet this year and did well, but still needed the Pro Body Jig to mark the start of the holes before drilling my canted axle holes. Much like you, I thought I'd ditch it, but have now decided to keep it for that function alone.
aphonos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Derby Worx Pro Body Jig & Pro Body Tool II

Post by aphonos »

Edited original post and bumping to the top for 2015 season.

I'm glad, TXDerbyDad, you've had success with using this jig for starter holes. Maybe another user will be able to benefit from that advice as well. I used the Pro Body Tool for the front holes and the Jig for the rear axle holes to drop it closer to the track.
aphonos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Derby Worx Pro Body Jig & Pro Body Tool II

Post by aphonos »

BUMPING for a new season - still for sale. Make an offer.