Piantedosi 40 foot 3 lane aluminum pinewood derby track

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
ckg009
Apprentice
Apprentice

Piantedosi 40 foot 3 lane aluminum pinewood derby track

Post by ckg009 »

Piantedosi 40 foot 3 lane aluminum pinewood derby track, finish line, and custom wood storage box. Also have a "Judge" finishline placement as well if desired. The price of the track new was $880 and the "Judge" was $170. Can easily add lanes if desired.

I have had it about 4 years and it has been stored in the basement.

Because of the size and weight, local pickup in the NE Illinois area is preferred. Willing to work with somebody if they do want it shipped.
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: Piantedosi 40 foot 3 lane aluminum pinewood derby track

Post by Speedster »

Is this a Freedom track from Microwizard timers? Does it have 3 1/2" centers? Do you have an asking Price?
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

Speedster wrote:Is this a Freedom track from Microwizard timers? Does it have 3 1/2" centers?
Micro Wizard bought the track business from Piantedosi Oars, so it is the same Freedom track as they currently sell.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Los Humungos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Los Humungos »

I'm interested in buying this track. My Pack is in the market for a new (to us) track. I sent you a pm. Thanks!
Pinewood Racer X
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pinewood Racer X »

I Would like to know what your asking price is? I Could purchase the track from you immediately (assuming things do not flow through with the buyer ahead of me). My concern is that you are a good 6 hour round trip away and I would want to settle on the numbers before making the drive (I would be coming to complete a purchase transaction, not to just look at your track).

Very interested if the track gets to me and we can make the numbers work.