[SOLD] 3 lane wood Piantedosi track For Sale

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

[SOLD] 3 lane wood Piantedosi track For Sale

Post by Speedster »

This is a 30 foot, 3 Lane wood Piantedosi track in beautiful condition. Nothing has ever sustained any damage. Comes with 6'9" brake track, wood box on wheels and The Judge timer with computer hook-up to accept software for running a race. Start gate is operated by hand. Our District Race uses a 35' Best Track and we would like to have one for our Pack. Will ship anywhere if buyer pays shipping. $500 Firm. Thank you.
Best,
Bill (Speedster)
Last edited by Speedster on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nelvis
Journeyman
Journeyman

Re: 3 lane wood Piantedosi track For Sale

Post by Nelvis »

Hmm interesting any pics? I wonder how much shipping would be? You're only about 2.5 hours away from me. Might be worth the drive. Does that particular timer spit out actual times or just finish order?
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by Speedster »

The timer shows finish order but when hooked up to a computer you will also get Elapsed times. If you will send me your email address I can send you pictures. I don't do well trying to post them on DerbyTalk. I'm Retired. If you decide to buy it I'll deliver it to you if delivery presents a problem. Thank You. SOLD
Last edited by Speedster on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nelvis
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Nelvis »

Well I was hoping to own a little piece of Cubscout history and the track does look beautiful. Unfortunately the wife does not feel it is as great of an investment as I do. :cry: I guess it's off to the Track forum to find a cheap alternative and make my own test track. Your track looks to be in great condition so I took the liberty of hosting the pictures for you so it can find a good home. Good luck with the sale Speedster.