Misc parts for sale! No more derby's to run! :(

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
Oddzilla
Pine Head
Pine Head

Misc parts for sale! No more derby's to run! :(

Post by Oddzilla »

Pinewood derby tools and wheels for sale. Most of it is brand new and never used. All items purchased from from Derby Worx.

If you have a pinewood derby coming up and in need of some tools, these will come in very handy! My son is not in Scouts anymore so I never ended up using most of these tools. The wheels may not be legal for all scouts cars or races, so please check your race rules (although for open classes for the parents, they may allow it!)

This is not a request to sell everything in one package. More than willing to sell individual or multiple items! Buyer pays shipping but I'll try and find out as best as possible what shipping would be to where you are located before any money is transferred! Or, if you do want it all in one shot, make me an offer. I'm fairly reasonable if it makes sense. :)

Send me a message or email me at oddzilla@gmail.com with the subject "Pinewood derby parts for sale" and let me know what number you want.

Numbers on pictures in the link match up to item number. Not looking to make back all my money. Just some and pass along some good parts and tools to someone who may be able to use them!

http://s607.photobucket.com/user/Oddzil ... t=3&page=1

#1 - Asking $20 - Never Been Used - Check your race rules regarding these wheels!

Pro RS Wheel DWXRS01 MSRP: $27.95

The “RS” Wheels come complete with 5 axles perfectly sized to the bored hubs.

The RS Wheels are fantastic wheels for open competition races. These give you a super fast start and amazing straightaway speeds. The RS wheels are precision machined wheels that are extremely light weight and gives you a super fast car with stock size axles. These wheels are completely machined from raw material not molded. This creates a perfectly balanced and symmetric wheel.

Original info sheet not included

#2 - Asking $30 per set - Never Been Used - - Check your race rules regarding these wheels!

I have 2 sets. $50 for both sets.

Pro RSNX Wheels DWXRSNX01 MSRP: $39.97

The “RSN” Wheels come complete with 6 needle axles and 2 drill bits for drilling your mounting holes. The RSX Wheels are the ultimate wheels for open competition races. These are the fastest Pinewood Derby wheels available. The RSX wheels are perforated precision machined wheels that are extremely light weight. These wheels are completely machined from raw material not molded. This creates a perfectly balanced and symmetric wheel

#3 - Asking $5 - Never Been Used

Pro Wheel Mandrel DWXPWM01 MSRP: $8.95 | Patent D640 298S

The Pro Wheel Mandrel is a precision-machined tool to accurately hold Pinewood Derby® car wheel in the chuck of a drill.
1.Accurately machined shaft allows for precision use in any drill chuck or Dremel®type tool.
2.Step-down on shaft allows BSA wheels to be mounted in reverse simplifying work on the inside edge of the tread.
3.Knurled thumb screw eliminates the need to use a screwdriver to mount a wheel (a clumsy operation with the standard mandrel).
4.Beveled thumb screw ensures that the wheel mounts accurately on the mandrel.
5.Screw can be replaced should it be lost or bent.

#4 - Asking $5 - Never Been Used

Pro Hub Tool DWXPHT01 MSRP: $9.95 | Patent #: 6,969,312

The Pro-Hub Tool is a precision machined tool to improve the accuracy of Pinewood Derby® wheel hubs.
1.Ensures proper axle fit by reaming undersized wheel bores (great for wheels that don’t fit on the mandrel!).
2.Ensures accurate rotation by squaring the inner wheel hub to the wheel bore for proper mounting on a Wheel Mandrel.
3.Reduces the wheel hub to car body braking effect by accurately and easily coning the inside wheel hub.

#5 - Asking $5 - Never Been Used

Pro Outer Hub Shaver DWXPHS01 MSRP: $6.95 | Patent Pending

The Pro-Hub Tool is required for the Pro-Outer Hub Shaver and the Pro-Wheel Shaver.
1.Ensures accurate rotation by squaring the outer wheel hub to the wheel bore for proper mounting on the Pro-Wheel Mandrel.
2.Improves wheel hub to axle head contact by eliminating flaws on the outer wheel hub.

#6 - Asking $5 - Used but in new shape

Pro Axle Guide DWXPAG01 MSRP: $9.95 | Patent Pending

Pro Axle Guide is designed to fit in the axle slot of most P.W.D. race car bodies. The tab is designed to precisely space the wheels from the body
1.Axle Insertion - Ensures accurate mounting of axles (in axle slots) to improve alignment. Accurate alignment is critical for top speed!
2.Wheel-to-body Spacing - Establishes the correct gap between the wheel hub and car body. The proper gap minimizes wandering and tail wag.
3.Reduced Risk of Block Damage - provides support to the wood around the axle slot, minimizing the risk of damage.

Original info sheet not included

#7 - Sold!

#8 - Asking $10 - Never Been Used - SALE PENDING

Pro Rail Rider Tool DWXPRT01 MSRP: $16.95 | Patent Pending

The Pro Rail Rider Tool™ is the first tool designed to assist the builder in accurately setting up the alignment of a Pinewood Derby car using the Rail-Rider™ method. This method makes for a straight, fast, easy to align car even without a test track.
1.The Pro Rail Rider Tool™ is designed to bend axles 1.5° & 2.5° of axle canting.
2.Alignment adjustments are simple and effective with axle canting.
3.Friction is reduced in all areas of the car.
4.Alignment is totally simplified and a very fast car can be achieved without a track.
5.A Pro Axle Press is required.

#9 - Asking $10 - Never Been Used - SALE PENDING

Pro Axle Press DWXPAT01 MSRP: $16.95 | Patent #: 7,836,740

The Pro-Axle Press will improve the speed of your Pinewood Derby® car by performing three critical procedures on nail type axles:
1.Axle Straightening – Ensures accurate wheel tracking by creating absolutely straight axles.
2.Axle Rounding – Ensures accurate wheel rotation by creating absolutely round axle shafts.
3.Head Squaring – Ensures proper wheel rotation by squaring the axle head to the axle shaft.