For Sale - (2) Four-lane K2 Timers

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
Gblackham
Apprentice
Apprentice

For Sale - (2) Four-lane K2 Timers

Post by Gblackham »

I am looking to sell (2) four-lane Microwizard K2 timers. Both timers were purchased for and have been used solely on a four-lane Besttrack.

Both have been taken care of for the duration though will show some wear from use in hundreds of derbies. One is about 10 years old and the other is 6 or 7 years old. I purchased two timers in order to have a backup in case of malfunction or breakage. Both come with carrying cases, transformers, switches, RJ-11 cable. I don't know of any malfunction with either timer, though 2 years ago I had to have Microward replace the female power socket which was damaged during a derby. It has since worked without issue. From what I see on Microwizard's site, these timers are no different than a timer purchased today.

http://www.microwizard.com/k2page.html

Reason for selling: I've purchased the Champ timer from Besttrack for the features it offered.

I was thinking $225 for each which would include FedEx Home Delivery in the lower 48. Not looking to sell them together.

(sorry for no pics right now. I wanted to see if there was any interest first. I'll add pics soon if there is interest)
sldwaa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: For Sale - (2) Four-lane K2 Timers

Post by sldwaa »

I would offer $100 max. for the newer one if you are interested. I am in the process of building one, but would defer building if you were interesting in selling at this price. Let me know in the next day or so as I am going to build this weekend, I already have some of my parts.