SOLD - Like New - 42' One Lane Besttrack (with Leveling Kit) and Microwizard K3 Timer (computer interface)

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
Pinhead
Apprentice
Apprentice

SOLD - Like New - 42' One Lane Besttrack (with Leveling Kit) and Microwizard K3 Timer (computer interface)

Post by Pinhead »

(SOLD) Looking for a new home for my 42' Besttrack with leveling kit and Microwizard K3 timer (with computer interface). Timer alternates between SOF and run time. This is in like new condition. My friend bought a two lane version and we spent 99% of the time at his house on his track during Pinewood season (back in the day). I purchased this in roughly 2010 and it has been in storage since (yes - overdue Derbytalk post - kids in college now). I just priced this setup on http://www.besttrack.com and http://www.microwizard.com and it is roughly $850 which includes shipping or $750 without shipping. I believe I have an unopened CD of the GrandPrix Race Manager software as well (need to confirm) that would go with it. Asking $450 and do not want to ship this. Looking for a local buyer in St. Louis (West County) that can pickup. Please PM me for any other details I may have missed.
Last edited by Pinhead on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pinhead
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Like New - 42' One Lane Besttrack (with Leveling Kit) and Microwizard K3 Timer (computer interface)

Post by Pinhead »

recraig
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Like New - 42' One Lane Besttrack (with Leveling Kit) and Microwizard K3 Timer (computer interface)

Post by recraig »

I sent a PM on this haven't heard from you, still have the track?
Pinhead
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pinhead »

My apologies - I've been out of town. Yes still available. Let me go to PM section.
my05suzuki
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by my05suzuki »

Still available? And do you have a storage container?
Pinhead
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pinhead »

Yes - Still available. No storage container.
kcarchitect
Pine Head
Pine Head

Post by kcarchitect »

Sent you a message.
ToddPeterson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ToddPeterson »

Is this still available?
Pinhead
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SOLD - Like New - 42' One Lane Besttrack (with Leveling Kit) and Microwizard K3 Timer (computer interface)

Post by Pinhead »

The track has been sold - My apologies for the posting delay....