WANTED: 4 lane aluminum track

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
talkderbyt2me
Apprentice
Apprentice

WANTED: 4 lane aluminum track

Post by talkderbyt2me »

We're a small Cub Scout Pack in the Kansas City, MO area looking to get a used aluminum track ideally with 4 lanes, timer, gate.
We've already had our derby for the year, but always looking to plan for the next!

Anyone looking to sell, please PM me! Thanks!
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: WANTED: 4 lane aluminum track

Post by Speedster »

History has shown the Aluminum tracks do not depreciate very much, if any. If one comes available the shipping cost tends to stop the deal. The seller is not always interested in shipping the track. A 4 lane aluminum track is probably the most desired track there is so I suspect a seller is going to get top dollar for it. I do understand if you might be willing to drive to pick up a track that might help you.
I wish you the Very Best in getting what you want.
Scoremaker
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by Scoremaker »

talkderby2me I sent you a PM about a track. Let me know if that would work for you.
bobcatbrown520
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by bobcatbrown520 »

Don't know if you found a track yet but just tell you what we did. Our Pack sold the candy bars for $1 and in two weekends in front of wal mart we sold enough to pay for a 42 foot best track with champ timer, remote start solenoid and the gprm software

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk