DerbyWeb WiFi Network

Provides software for Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, Awana Grand Prix, Space Derby, Raingutter Regatta or other similar races. Providing high quality software solutions that will help with planning and conducting your races.

Moderator: gpraceman

gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

DerbyWeb WiFi Network

Post by gpraceman »

I have been using DerbyWeb for some time now at the Awana races that I run for local churches. Being able to use a tablet computer for registration, staging and the standings has been very helpful. Unfortunately, my WiFi setup had not been able to handle very many users without connection issues arising. I had been using a consumer grade WiFi router that was just not up to the task. So, I decided to try a more enterprise grade setup. I was really impressed with Ubiquiti network routers, switches and access points when I redid our home-business network, so I wanted to give that gear a try in this application. Ubiquiti has quality enterprises level gear, without an enterprise level price. There is a great collection of YouTube videos available to help get it all setup, along with a helpful user community.

To see the entire article, go to the DerbyWeb WiFi Network page.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.