Some comments on it:
- You can fit up to 48 cars on the stand and it doesn't take up much space (about 45"L x 17"W x 16"H).
- I was a little worried about the cars being able to roll around (as seemed was the case with the photos on their site) but the belly of the cars rest on the row strip and the wheels just hang. They don't roll around, but it is nice that there are stop tabs on the ends of each row.
- It would be nice if some of the assembly was snap together, or otherwise didn't require as many fasteners (4 screws and nuts per row). This would make it easier to setup and take down and allow for storing it flat to save space.
- It would be useful if the front edge of the row strip was a bit taller to facilitate numbering of the car spots where it would be visible.
- The royal blue powder coating is very nice. Not likely to get scratched up.
- It would be good if they offered a stand without the powder coat as a less expensive option. The customer then could always spray paint it themselves, if they wish.
- Spacing between rows of cars is a bit tight, so you do have to be careful not to bump the cars together as you load and unload them from the stand. This is more of an issue with the taller cars.
- There are rubber strips on the bottom of the stand to prevent a table from getting scratched up.
- I would not try to carry this thing with cars on it like shown on their site. Just my paranoia of a big "car"tastrophe.
For more information, you can go to http://pinewoodderbytrack.com/options.html