Micro Wizard / Derby Wizard

Commercial tracks.
Microwizard
Merchant
Merchant

Micro Wizard / Derby Wizard

Post by Microwizard »

The Micro Wizard would like to retire. I don't know when I am going to retire, but I thought I should start looking for someone who want to take over the Micro Wizard / Derby Wizard brand. I can sell all, or part of the company. Currently I have my employees do most of the work, I just need to take that last step. You can contact me at microwizard.com

Stuart Ferguson
The Micro Wizard
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Micro Wizard / Derby Wizard

Post by gpraceman »

I know that I'll be sad to see you go. You were very instrumental in me getting my race software business going. I hope that you are able to find a suitable buyer. Your timers and tracks have helped countless groups put on successful races and your customer support has been top notch.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: Micro Wizard / Derby Wizard

Post by Speedster »

This announcement is a bit frightening to me and I suspect to many others.
I have 2 Micro Wizard timers. How many hundreds, perhaps thousands, of Micro Wizard timers are being used today. If Stuart should simply decide to walk away and you have a Micro Wizard timer, how are you feeling right now? If Randy, of Maximum Velocity, had simply shut down one day, product could be purchased from other vendors. You can't get a Micro Wizard timer , or parts, or one repaired, from other vendors.
I do wish the Best for all of us who have Micro Wizard timers.