Photos/Plans for "wheel weight" inspection guide

Discussions on race planning, preparations and how to run a "fair" and fun race.
HolyCross2009
Apprentice
Apprentice

Photos/Plans for "wheel weight" inspection guide

Post by HolyCross2009 »

Had to re-register, for some reason my prev log-in isn't working. I am compiling the District/Council Rules for this year, and am including a "show of force" with regards to wheel weight limitations and guidelines. I have searched unsuccessfully for the pictures of the wheel weight jig constructed, and possibly the author could draft some basic construction plans? I did find the one side view picture of one version of the device being used ( the version with the PVC utilizing horizontal table adjustor ), but seem to remember other photos of the design.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Nicholas Durante
Pack 529 Committee Chairman
Seminole Trails PWD Committee Chairman
woodworx
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: Photos/Plans for "wheel weight" inspection gui

Post by woodworx »

I don't know for sure but it think this is the link you are looking for.

http://derbytalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=37 ... ing+wheels
3 Cub Dad
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by 3 Cub Dad »

Nicholas,

Teeeman built the original, mine was a copy of his! You can search under his name, or I'll see if I can find the posts. He had some pretty detailed pictures that allowed me to easily steal his idea, I mean, copy his design! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Steve

aka 3 cub dad
Teeeman
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by Teeeman »

3 Cub Dad wrote:Nicholas,

Teeeman built the original, mine was a copy of his! You can search under his name, or I'll see if I can find the posts. He had some pretty detailed pictures that allowed me to easily steal his idea, I mean, copy his design! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Steve

aka 3 cub dad
But all the royalties I get for inventing it are what keep me in the business, you know :mrgreen:

PM sent to HolyCross... I think we can work out a deal with price tag nobody could refuse.

-Terry
"I dunno..." - Uncle Eddie, Christmas Vacation