Cool Awana Grand Prix Poster

Discussions on race planning, preparations and how to run a "fair" and fun race.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cool Awana Grand Prix Poster

Post by gpraceman »

Here's a cool poster that you can use for advertising an Awana Grand Prix race. You can download the full-size JPG file, a ready to print MS Word document and the PhotoShop PSD file from GrandPrix Race Central It is about a 4MB download.

I can't take credit for it. I got a paper copy from Vista Community Church in Vista, CA and made it into an electronic copy.

Click on the image to enlarge

Last edited by gpraceman on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
rich b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Cool Awana Grand Prix Poster

Post by rich b »

Can anyone identify the font used in the banner at the top, the speedy/streaky font? That's a really cool pinewood type font I would love to use in our flyers.......

If not that one, is there any other suggestions?
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

rich b wrote:Can anyone identify the font used in the banner at the top, the speedy/streaky font? That's a really cool pinewood type font I would love to use in our flyers.......
I don't know about the font. I was not able to find the font when I created the electronic version of the poster.
Randy Lisano

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

The original post was updated to reflect the new location of the download.
Randy Lisano