Posting Guidelines - Read Me before posting here

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting Guidelines - Read Me before posting here

Post by gpraceman »

I do believe in the American Way, being a derby merchant myself, and in helping racers and race coordinators find the products and services that they need, so that is why this forum category was created. Here merchants can advertise their products and services and where to get them and those looking for such goods and services can find them.

Merchants are to restrict their advertising to this forum category only. Posts must be related to Pinewood Derby (or one of its incarnations), Space Derby, Raingutter Regatta or Cub Mobile racing. Please do not post flashy or otherwise annoying images.

Negative advertising is not allowed. Bashing of any kind will not be tolerated, whether by vendors or other forum members. Posts in violation of this policy will be deleted with or without notice and violators may be banned from this board.

Advertising for pre-built or mostly built cars is prohibited, since we feel it is cheating for the kids races that Derby Talk is focused on.

For a full list of rules on adversting, please see the Rules page.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Thank You,

Derby Talk Administrator
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Posting Guidelines - Read Me before posting here

Post by gpraceman »

Since this site is directly supported by GrandPrix Software Central, we do also ask that no competing software (freeware, shareware or commercial) is to be advertised on this forum by the author/merchant or other invested individual. Members are free to discuss other software, however, Derby Talk will no longer be an advertising outlet for other software.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.