Derby Evolution March Madness

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Derby Evolution March Madness

Post by Derby Evolution »

It must be close to March, because I feel a March Madness sale coming. I am closing out even more items and the prices are to low to even talk about! That's right come on down, the price is right!!!!! I hear there are fenders that can be had for less then $2. Poplar laser cut bodies marked down, did someone say that? There is even a rumor that Revolution Wheels are on sale! Let's not forget the crazy price on Tungsten Cylinders. It must be madness!!!!!

Also till the end of March I will drill any body that you order for FREE!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.derbyevolution.com/
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Derby Evolution March Madness

I have added a guestbook to my website. Those that have purchased from me if you would take a minute and please send a message to the guestbook about your experience that would be great.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

I wanted to let guys know that these deals are only till the end of the month. The laser bodies that are on closeout will no longer be produced, so once they are gone they are gone. If you buy 5 of the closeout laser bodies they are marked down to $3.95 each. You can mix and match bodies. You will have to order one style and in the comment section let me know which ones you want.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

There is only a couple days left in my March Madness Sale. It will be a long long time before deals like this will be had again if they ever come around again. Some of the closeout items are out of stock and they are gone forever, don't miss out on the other closeout items.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

I would like to take a minute and thank those that have purchased from me. I would also like to ask those that have to post a review/ feedback on their purchase from me. It can be about the product or the service. It will help others that do not know about my site feel comfortable in their purchase.