Looking for a track in PA

Here's a place for members to buy, sell, trade or list wanted supplies, tools, etc.. This is not a forum for commercial merchants to advertise in.
murphken
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Looking for a track in PA

Post by murphken »

Murph is looking for a track. I now live in central PA and looking to buy locally.
SHINING LIGHT Pinewood Derby & Audio
Vitamin K
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: Looking for a track in PA

Post by Vitamin K »

murphken wrote:Murph is looking for a track. I now live in central PA and looking to buy locally.
Is a legend returning? 8)
psycaz
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by psycaz »

Welcome back Murph. Great to see you around again. Hope all is going great for you and the family.
B_Regal_Racing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by B_Regal_Racing »

While I'm not offering to sell my track, you are more than welcome to use it. Bring the boys. Both you and Vitamin K are within 3 hrs of me (South Jersey).

FWIW: I have a single 35' Best Track for tuning; however, I only let one cub use it at a time. I do not want the results of the race to be known before it should be.
Vitamin K
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by Vitamin K »

B_Regal_Racing wrote:While I'm not offering to sell my track, you are more than welcome to use it. Bring the boys. Both you and Vitamin K are within 3 hrs of me (South Jersey).

FWIW: I have a single 35' Best Track for tuning; however, I only let one cub use it at a time. I do not want the results of the race to be known before it should be.
Awfully kind offer, B_Regal! Maybe when things calm down (post-Holidays?) I can see if the wife will give me and the boy a dinner pass. ;)
murphken
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by murphken »

Thanks guys. I am looking for a track but I don't know if I have the time to get it done. Based on what the old remnant cars have done since I left, I might still have a chance.
I have retired so many times... This would be my third time back and it has been three years.
B: Lets stay in touch. I might be able to help you out.
Rich: How you doing my old friend! Miss ya buddy! Ever hear from Lucky? BSB is pretty close to me also, but I don't think he races to much anymore.
Murph
SHINING LIGHT Pinewood Derby & Audio