Unable to purchase racereplay v5

Discussions on race preparation, race management, sound effects, and other race related software. This is only for software provided by our sponsor, GrandPrix Software Central.
Kaspern83
Apprentice
Apprentice

Unable to purchase racereplay v5

Post by Kaspern83 »

It says notify when available in the site for download? Is something wrong with the software and not available for purchase currently?

Thank you
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to purchase racereplay v5

Post by gpraceman »

Didn't I already answer this issue twice via email to you?

RaceReplay doesn't work with all cameras. So, we want you to first download the software and then verify that you can do the following directly from RaceReplay:

1. Preview
2. Record
3. Replay

Once we get that verification, we can enable the purchase of a license. Software purchases are non-returnable. So, it is best to make sure that the software will work with your camera before you purchase a license.

We are currently working on a new version of RaceReplay that should have better camera compatibility. Once that is released (expected to be Sept 2023), we will re-evaluate the need for this policy.
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
Kaspern83
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Unable to purchase racereplay v5

Post by Kaspern83 »

Sorry, I posted here at the same time I sent an email out, wasn't sure if you guys were open for the holiday weekend. I responded back to your email just now.

Thank you!