Derby Evolution Sale

Other commercial providers of derby and regatta related goods and services can show off their wares, announce new products and/or advertise their website. Members can also discuss derby and regatta products/services here as well.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Derby Evolution Sale

Post by Derby Evolution »

Now till the end of the month many items are on sale. Some of the items will be removed from my site at the end of the month never to return. Bodies can be had as low as .99, novus polishing kits are far below my cost (check the web for a better price), and many other great products are on sale.

http://www.derbyevolution.com/" target="_blank
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Derby Evolution Sale

Thank you to those that have checked out the site and those that have purchased from me. If you have ideas for the website or for items you would like to see please feel free to email me.

Steve@derbyevolution.com" target="_blank
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

I have been asked about my tungsten cylinders, I do have my tungsten cylinders on sale for $9.95. That is well below cost and the cheapest I know of any place. I am selling them off as I do not offer any laser cut bodies for the cylinders. Once they are gone I most likely will not carry them, so get them before they are gone.
Derby Evolution
Merchant
Merchant

I also want to say that I have free shipping on all stencils.