Those Crazy Lazy Hazy Days of Summer

Topics not relating to derbies, regattas or cubmobile races.
Ratrodsrule1
Pine Head
Pine Head

Those Crazy Lazy Hazy Days of Summer

Post by Ratrodsrule1 »

Crazy...no doubt, Lazy...and getting lazier.Hazy...the product of a wasted youth I'm afraid. But like the Karate Kid I''m over all this wax on wax off foolishness. And not feeling all warm and fuzzy inside about paying mucho dinero for a dram or two of what is more than likely an off the shelf product with some foo foo juice added to change color or smell. So what's the real deal Holifield off the shelf bore treatment for the lazy guy looking to save some time and a few bucks ? Rejex Is great but it takes too long !!
Speedster
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: Those Crazy Lazy Hazy Days of Summer

Post by Speedster »

Mr. Ratrodsrule1, This is the most difficult thread I have ever tried to help with. You commented you are lazy which is perfectly fine. That's your choice. However, you then used the word Rejex. The fact that you even know the word Rejex suggests to me you are not lazy. Putting aside the word lazy I suspect you have learned about Rejex perhaps from Derbytalk Search function. You now know it has been proven to be very good, perhaps the Best. It takes a bit more time then some other products but most of the time is spent curing over night. I'm getting a strong feeling you are obsessed with speed. That's a Fun Goal. We all know there is always someone we're going to face that feels the same way you do.. We can't cut corners.

Are you racing in that Proxy only race coming up on May 23rd?
whodathunkit
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Re: Those Crazy Lazy Hazy Days of Summer

Post by whodathunkit »

Ratrodsrule1 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:22 pm Crazy...no doubt, Lazy...and getting lazier.Hazy...the product of a wasted youth I'm afraid. So what's the real deal Holifield off the shelf bore treatment for the lazy guy looking to save some time and a few bucks ?
Ah Man all this time.. i thought the lazy man's bore polish was .. KIWI black shoe polish!
Because it's black in color and cant be detected in the black wheel bores .. plus it's a Carnauba wax & a C 13-14 Alkane carrier.
What type of automobile can be spelled the same forwards & backwards?