GrandPrix Software and Randy Lisano!

Provides software for Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, Awana Grand Prix, Space Derby, Raingutter Regatta or other similar races. Providing high quality software solutions that will help with planning and conducting your races.

Moderator: gpraceman

5kidsracing
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

GrandPrix Software and Randy Lisano!

Post by 5kidsracing »

I just wanted to give a shout out to Randy and the support he gives GrandPrix software. First, for a newby, I found the software easy to use and understand and second, the support Randy provides is awesome and lightning quick.

Thanks Randy!
For my "Pinewood Story" go to: http://5kidsracing.webs.com/index.htm
*5 J's*
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: GrandPrix Software and Randy Lisano!

Post by *5 J's* »

yup - gotta agree with this one. Awesome product - Awesome support. Thanks Randy. :bigups: :bigups: :bigups: :bigups: :bigups:
pack529holycross
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by pack529holycross »

I agree... I wonder if the owner of this forum will forward a message to him to let him know how much we appreciate him!
:rofl:
tnux
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tnux »

I've been using GPRM sence 2004, it's always been a great product. I've looked at several others and nothing even comes close to the quality.
A few times something would not work quite rite, I contacted Randy, response was imediate. He always had an answer either right away or made patch to fix my problem. So yes great kodos to Randy.
By the way, I think he is the owner. :bigups: :clap:
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

I'm glad that the software has worked out for y'all. I'll pass on the feedback to the developer/tech support/jack of all trades guy ;)
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.
*5 J's*
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by *5 J's* »

Thanks for passing along our feedback Randy ;)
pack529holycross
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

now if we can just develop a version designed for touchscreens, or ipads / android tablets... that would be awesome --- that would take about two days right? get on that... ill phone you in a few days for your progress report..lol

:)
*5 J's*
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Post by *5 J's* »

pack529holycross wrote:now if we can just develop a version designed for touchscreens, or ipads / android tablets... that would be awesome --- that would take about two days right? get on that... ill phone you in a few days for your progress report..lol

:)
I'm pretty sure he has a big wish list for V11 already.
pack529holycross
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Remote android-based app that allows us to run the remote starting gate, advance the heats, and send print signals to the certificate printer all from our phone... you rock Randy! thanks! lol
gpraceman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by gpraceman »

*5 J's* wrote:I'm pretty sure he has a big wish list for V11 already.
That is for sure. There is no shortage of user feedback. The challenge is to not make the software over complex for the not so computer literate but still give the advanced users some more flexibility.
pack529holycross wrote:Remote android-based app that allows us to run the remote starting gate, advance the heats, and send print signals to the certificate printer all from our phone... you rock Randy! thanks! lol
That's all I need, more hardware/software complexity. :eek: Maybe the timer manufacturers need to develop timers that text heat results to interested parents. :sick:
Randy Lisano
Romans 5:8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.