50th Anniversay BSA Grand Prix Pinewood Derby Car Kits

From pinewood derby car designs to a kits, wheels, decals and more, Maximum Velocity has everything you need to win your pinewood derby car race.

Moderator: MaxV

MaxV
Merchant
Merchant

50th Anniversay BSA Grand Prix Pinewood Derby Car Kits

Post by MaxV »

I am now the proud owner of a quantity of 50th Aniversary BSA kits (closeout from a scout store). Does anybody have any interest in purchasing some of these kits? They were made in 2003 (I believe).

They likely have better axles than the current kits, and of course the better molds would be different numbers.

If there is enough interest I will add a shopping cart link to my site and post it here. They would sell for the retail price of $3.59 each.

Let me know...
PWD_addict
Master Pine Head
Master Pine Head

Re: 50th Anniversay BSA Grand Prix Pinewood Derby Car Kits

Post by PWD_addict »

Randy--
Post a picture of the box. I'd like to see them and would probably order a couple when I put my next order in.
Thanks,
Dave
Go Bubba Go
Pine Head Legend
Pine Head Legend

Post by Go Bubba Go »

PWD_addict wrote:Randy--
Post a picture of the box. I'd like to see them and would probably order a couple when I put my next order in.
Thanks,
Dave
Same for me.

The first picture that popped into my mind was the 75th anniversary (75th anniversary of Scouting, that is) kit, which was a 17006 type (although it went by the number of 17075). I assume this one is similar?

I would be interested in seeing (and will purchase) a couple of the 50th anniversary kits.

Bubba
"Who's Grandpa's neighbor?"... Phil Davis, Down and Derby
MaxV
Merchant
Merchant

Post by MaxV »

Sorry, all spoken for already. You are correct that the box was the 75th anniversay edition - my mistake.